Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 8th December 2016
Below are the rules that apply to our prize draws - there may also be specific terms and conditions
exclusive to each offer, but these will appear as a link on that specific offer:
- Prizereactor.com.au is a site and unless otherwise stated all prizes are open to AU residents,
18 years of age and over. Competitions are not open to employees of WRM Media Ltd or anyone
professionally linked with the site in any capacity.
- When registering with this site you are agreeing to all of our terms and conditions listed here.
- Our prize draws may be promoted over several different sites simultaneously.
- No purchase is necessary for the entry into a prize draw however completion of a skilled
question is a requirement.
- You will be provided with an entry into a prize draw upon successfully completing a game of
skill and answering a question correctly (apart from in situations where you can gain multiple
entries for each request that you submit to receive either a newsletter or an offer from one of
- The closing date for each competition will be specified in each of the prizes terms and
conditions. We will stipulate the final entry for each competition and the number of entries
we will accept before the closing of the draw.
- All prizes are subject to availability. We reserve the right to provide a cash alternative for
any prize or we will issue a prize of a similar specification where a substitute is required
- Winners will be selected at random by computer except where stated in the individual prize draw
terms and conditions within 7 days of the competition closing. All winners will be published on
site and notified in writing
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter
reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the
nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or
entry before awarding a prize.
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days otherwise they will become void.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are
in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are
correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize
- Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they
should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Participants can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- All data collected shall be the property of the promoter. Please note in return for entry into
one of our competitions you consent to us sending you occasional special offers & promotions -
from us, WRM Media, our sponsors and specially selected third parties, via email, telephone,
SMS and postal.
- Where applicable, should the winner be drawn from NSW, by law they will be entitled to a
maximum of 20 litres of alcohol only and the difference would be issued via a cash prize.
- Where applicable, legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels
recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines
For healthy men and women, drinking no more than two standard drinks on any day reduces your
risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking no more than four
standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from
A full version of the guidelines is available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/internet/alcohol/publishing.nsf/Content/guidelines
- This site may contain links to third party websites however we are not in any way responsible
for their content.
- We reserve the right to alter the rules at any time.
- We do not accept liability for entries or prizes lost, damaged or undelivered, nor do we accept
any liability for technical or communication errors of any kind.
- We agree to conform to the requirements of the Data Protection act and our stated
The Promoter is WRM Media Pty Ltd. 31 Chiltern Crescent, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154 ABN: 66 150 071 980
The information that you provide will be handled by WRM Media Pty Ltd. in accordance with the
Privacy Act 1988. By submitting a completed questionnaire, you agree that WRM Media Pty Ltd. may
use your email address to send information and promotions concerning third party products and
services and also supply your contact information and questionnaire responses to companies so that
they may use them to contact you by mail, phone or email to send offers and promote services based
on your preferences. By responding to a question you expressly consent for that named organization
or preferred supplier to contact you on the details provided. WRM Media Pty Ltd. is not affiliated
with, sponsored by or endorsed by any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, service
marks, logos (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are
the property of their respective owners. WRM Media Pty Ltd. does receive marketing fees from
advertisers including financial institutions from this service. You should always read the terms
and conditions and/or product disclosure statement of these advertisers. We take your privacy
that you read. By submitting a completed questionnaire you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions